Dohrn Transfer is a leading Midwest LTL Carrier providing less-than-truckload, truckload, and value-added services throughout our 10-state service area. Join our team and become a part of our new growth and bright future! We offer competitive salary and
a great benefits package in an exciting, rewarding industry.
Dohrn is seeking a Part-Time Evening Office Clerk at our Rock Island, IL Terminal.
- Answer phone calls regarding tracing, pickups, driver communication, customer service
- Provide clerical support for Operations
- Check in drivers, insuring their paperwork is intact and complete
- Scan bills of lading, delivery receipts, manifests, strip sheets
- Enter Driver Vehicle Inspection Report data
- Work in Imaging Check to ensure all documents have been scanned
- Other duties as needed
- High School education or equivalent
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Data entry, 10-key and typing experience
- Good communication skills- verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Excellent attendance
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Primarily sedentary work, which involves sitting most of the time
- May be occasionally required to exert up to 10 pounds of force and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
- The general office environment is favorable; Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are minimal hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc;
- Visual Acuity including regular use of items including a computer screen or monitor
- Manual dexterity is regularly required including fingering, grasping, and typing; manual dexterity includes repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and fingers
- Talking and hearing required to communicate with and listen to others to share or receive information; May be occasionally exposed to noise including telephone, office machinery, and conversations of others
To apply for this position, please go to
dohrntransfer.balancetrak.com and choose the Rock Island, IL location.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.