Dohrn Transfer is a leading Midwest LTL Carrier providing less-than-truckload, truckload, and value-added services throughout our 10-state service area. Join our team and become a part of our new growth and bright future! We offer competitive salary and
a great benefit package in an exciting, rewarding industry.
Dohrn is currently seeking a Sales Representative in the Janesville, WI area.
- Profitably grow new and additional business with shippers in assigned region
- Embrace and successfully sell any new service offerings by Dohrn Transfer Company
- Leverage Dohrn Transfer’s service offerings to create a deeper relationship within existing customers
- Qualify and follow up on leads in the assigned region
- Enter notes into CRM
- Reach out to existing accounts monthly looking for updates and addressing concerns
- Collaborate with the Customer Service group to implement value added solutions for your customer base
- Support all company goals and policies
- Must be proficient in using Dohrn Transfer’s reporting functions
- Must effectively use sales reporting tools to leverage information and effectively communicate within the organization
- Must be willing to handle new administrative, research and sales tasks
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
- React to change productively and perform other duties as needed
- Candidates must present demonstrable evidence of success relating to sales or customer service
- Fluent English language skills are required to communicate effectively with customers
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and the Internet
- Skillful typing
- Problem solving, negotiation, and time management skills are essential
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Primarily sedentary work, which involves sitting most of the time
- May be occasionally required to exert up to 10 pounds of force and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
- Visual Acuity including regular use of items including a computer screen or monitor
- Manual dexterity is regularly required including fingering, grasping, and typing; manual dexterity includes repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and fingers
- Talking and hearing required to communicate with and listen to others to share or receive information;
- Weekend work and travel may occasionally be needed in order to meet customer demands and build customer relationships
To apply for this position, please visit
www.dohrn.com, click on About, Join Our Team, and choose the Janesville, WI location.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.